SHIBA INU – Shib Token

CCIV Stock (Churchill Capital Corp IV Stock) Update! Lucid Motors Set to EXPLODE? Buy Now or Wait?

Sign up for Webull and get free stocks when you deposit $100:

Today I talk about CCIV stock or Churchill Capital Corp IV stock which is merging with Lucid Motors. This has been a huge SPAC in 2020/2021 and has cooled off since then. That said, I think this SPAC has a lot of potential with the Lucid Air set to debut later this year. This market has been weird and sentiment has been low but is this just a buying opportunity for CCIV stock? CCIV Stock analysis CCIV stock buy now? CCIV stock merger with Lucid Motors

Invest at your own risk and recognize that I am not a financial advisor. Any money you put into the stock market can be lost, only invest money that you are willing to lose and consult an advisor before doing so. Please be careful when investing! I am not liable for any losses based on statements I make on YouTube or any other platforms, please seek professional help before investing into the market. This video is for entertainment purposes ONLY!

#CCIV #LucidMotors #SPAC


Related Articles


  1. Been a minute since I’ve talked about CCIV but I’m still a fan.

  2. Not gonna lie, I still haven’t bought it since when I sold it pre agreement at 23 lol

  3. Based on my experience holding various spacs for several months, it makes me wonder, since the spac hype has died down somewhat (not entire but just somewhat), the point that I noticed upon merger, sometime you can get them at the price pre announcement, I wonder if it will be more worth it to buy when it’s fully merged? For example GIK is getting completely destroyed atm, but I’m still holding as I’m long term on that. But let’s say BFT, not Paysafe, for the majority of people who didn’t get in after the 1st week of announcement, their average is probably higher than the current price. I’m super long on that so when I see it hitting 13-14, I doubled my position. But yeah…I really love Lucid, but now I wonder if I should step back and watch and buy when it has fully merged. For GIK, one option would be to buy at this 10 dollar price, and when it’s about to merge and the price spikes up, try to cut down on my position and hold that long term. My average is like 12.1 though so it’s already very low than most people.

  4. This baby is going below 20 dollars per share, so wait for the market downturn.

  5. Investing in crypto is the only big chance of making money