DOGECOIN AND CRYPTO HOLDERS NEED TO BE READY AFTER APPLE CEO DID THIS!! | DOGECOIN & BITCOIN NEWS
In this video, I’ll talk about crypto price analysis, rising crypto adoption, and the latest updates and news from the crypto world, including:
· There is a massive update for Doge and other cryptos as tech giant Apple is heading into the Metaverse.
· Meta has filed a registration in Brazil to design, develop and provision hardware and software for various crypto-related services.
· From Apple and Meta to Microsoft and Walmart, we are now seeing that many big firms are going to embrace metaverse, NFTs, and eventually cryptos.
· Dogecoin’s technical indicators are still on the bearish side and it means that Doge will continue to move sideways for some time now.
· On-chain analyst Will Clemente has identified a new trend emerging for Bitcoin investors that could signal a change in Bitcoin’s market structure.
· The bigger players in the market are dominating Bitcoin’s transaction volume and have only been gaining a bigger presence since 2020.
· Bitcoin whale addresses with 100 plus bitcoins have continued to accumulate Bitcoin in the 35k to 38k range amid this recent volatility.
· A very bullish indicator for Bitcoin is that the daily RSI of Bitcoin is now attempting to break the multi-month downtrend.
· Finder’s panel of 33 fintech specialists have forecasted that the price of bitcoin will peak at about 94K before ending the year above 76K.
And much more!!
I’ll also talk about price predictions and other news!
RIGHT NOTICE: The Copyright Laws of the United States recognizes a “fair use” of copyrighted content. Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states:“Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phone records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.” This video and our youtube channel in general may contain certain copyrighted works that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.
I am not a licensed financial advisor. All videos on this channel are intended for entertainment purposes only. You should not buy, sell, trade, or invest in any asset based on what I say in these videos. You should know that investing carries extreme risks. You could lose your entire investment. This is not trading advice, and I am in no way liable for any losses incurred.