DOGECOIN HOLDERS NEED TO BE READY AFTER JOE BIDEN’S GOVERNMENT RECENTLY DID THIS! DOGECOIN NEWS!
In this video, I’ll talk about crypto price analysis, rising crypto adoption, and the latest updates and news from the crypto world, including:
· The White House wants to set out a cohesive set of policies to regulate cryptos.
· Some market analysts are thinking that these new developments from the Biden administration may result in a broader crypto crackdown.
· As per Jerry Brito, executive director at Coin Center, one provision in this proposed bill would be disastrous not just for cryptos but for privacy and the due process generally.
· The SEC has disapproved asset manager Fidelity’s Wise Origin Bitcoin Trust spot ETF application.
· U.S lawmaker Tom Emmer appears to be furious that the U.S SEC has refused to approve a spot bitcoin ETF yet again.
· Bitcoin whale addresses have continued their long-term pattern of accumulation during this recent price volatility of Bitcoin.
· In the past 5 years, more than 1.7 million Bitcoin has been added to large addresses, including 60K more in the past 2 months.
· Institutional size transfer volumes are currently dominating the Bitcoin market.
· Veteran trader Peter Brandt has advised investors that it could be the right time to buy Bitcoin.
And much more!!
I’ll also talk about price predictions and other news!
RIGHT NOTICE: The Copyright Laws of the United States recognizes a “fair use” of copyrighted content. Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states:“Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phone records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.” This video and our youtube channel in general may contain certain copyrighted works that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.
I am not a licensed financial advisor. All videos on this channel are intended for entertainment purposes only. You should not buy, sell, trade, or invest in any asset based on what I say in these videos. You should know that investing carries extreme risks. You could lose your entire investment. This is not trading advice, and I am in no way liable for any losses incurred.