INSANE NEWS FOR DOGECOIN & CRYPTO HOLDERS! YOU NEED TO BE READY AFTER THIS! LATEST DOGECOIN UPDATES!
In this video, I’ll talk about crypto price analysis, rising crypto adoption, and the latest updates and news from the crypto world, including:
· There are some very important updates for Doge, Bitcoin, and others.
· The Russian President Vladimir Putin has given crypto enthusiasts a glimmer of hope for the future of cryptos in the country.
· The Russian Ministry of Finance is now officially in the works to develop a comprehensive regulatory framework for cryptos.
· Doge has become the most traded token among whales on the Binance Smart Chain shortly after Elon Musk pushed McDonald’s to accept #Dogecoin as a payment method.
· YouTube’s CEO, Susan Wojcicki, recently mentioned that YouTube is planning to add NFT features for the platform’s video creators.
· Christophe De Beukelaer, a member of the parliament of Brussels, has announced to receive his salary in Bitcoin.
· Thailand has recently announced that cryptos will be regulated as a means of payment for goods and services in the country.
· The Turkish President held a meeting with the ruling party and asked the participants to study the metaverse, cryptos, and how transactions are made using them.
And much more!!!
I’ll also talk about price predictions and other news!
RIGHT NOTICE: The Copyright Laws of the United States recognizes a “fair use” of copyrighted content. Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states:“Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phone records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.” This video and our youtube channel in general may contain certain copyrighted works that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.
I am not a licensed financial advisor. All videos on this channel are intended for entertainment purposes only. You should not buy, sell, trade, or invest in any asset based on what I say in these videos. You should know that investing carries extreme risks. You could lose your entire investment. This is not trading advice, and I am in no way liable for any losses incurred.