SHIBA INU – Shib Token

Tuscan Holdings (THCB) SPAC Microvast Merger! Why Isn’t It Going Up? I Am Still Buying!

I am most definitely not a financial advisor but I realize that gamers need to hear how to be financially free! Today, I talk about THCB and their merger with Microvast, a battery company!

Invest at your own risk and recognize that I am not a financial advisor. Any money you put into the stock market can be lost, only invest money that you are willing to lose and consult an advisor before doing so. Please be careful when investing!

#THCB #TuscanHoldings #Microvast #SPAC

Source

Related Articles

20 Comments

  1. Oh man another golden nugget, bought in at $11 and very happy with the entry point. Decided to establish a position after your previous video on THCB! Keep them coming my man

  2. thcb to the FUCKING MOON 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

  3. This is for those new to spacs. If you buy into a spac at around 11-12$, your maximum loss is 20%, MAX. Depending if you can pull out on time. Regardless, on the other hand, this stock easily has the potential to double. If you invest into multiple spacs, it is easier to play this market as even if 1 or 2 of them don’t merge, the upside potential on the rest is HUGE. Buying in when companies have LOI is the best in my opinion because most speculation that is reported turns out to be true. As soon as we see a definite agreemtn, to the moon we go. The rest is up to you. I don’t see anything else in the market offering such a risk reward scenario.

  4. Thanks for the update, keep up the great work and great information as always.

  5. Hmm thanks for the video. I think I might wait until the price drops to under 12. I might put my money on ARBNB for a bit and take some profits and move it here. Gonna do more research on this company.

  6. 👍 That was an awesome review for the newbies my friend! I appreciate the effort you put into it to get the info out there. I’m long THCB with 1250 common shares @ 11.70 and 4500 warrants @ 1.90. The warrants will double to triple before the common stock can double from these prices… but of course there is more risk as they are not back stopped at $10.00 plus interest like the commons are if there is no merger. If a merger does not take place then the warrants will go to zero. Obviously, I am very bullish on Microvast as a company. I am thinking their fundamentals may help their SPAC’s stock outperform the likes of RMG and KCAC. If they can just get there definitive agreement out along with the investor presentation, I would expect a strong bullish trend upward leading into a merger and potentially another big pop post merger similar to KCAC/Quantumscape. Microvast is a much more mature company. They are already collecting $100 million in revenue where as quantumscape is still just a R&D company that is still 6 to 7 years away from any production at all. I heard Microvast’s best year for revenue (pre-Covid) was $200 million! Time to load the boat!!

  7. Great Video! LONG MICROVAST! 🚀 I can’t believe how unpatient some folks are. If a SPAC does not double the week after the buy, they loose their nerves…. Wonder what they will do If we enter a bear market…

  8. It’s at $15.70 now Is it too late to buy in? I mean fee friends told me they bought at $11 and they are just waiting. I really want to buy but hmmm maybe too high now could go lower few days?