SHIBA INU – Shib Token

Tuscan Holdings (THCB) SPAC Run Up This Morning! THCB And Microvast Merger What News Do We Have?

I am most definitely not a financial advisor but I realize that gamers need to hear how to be financially free! Here I talk about the recent moves with Tuscan Holdings (THCB)!

Invest at your own risk and recognize that I am not a financial advisor. Any money you put into the stock market can be lost, only invest money that you are willing to lose and consult an advisor before doing so. Please be careful when investing!

#THCB #Microvast #SPAC


Related Articles


  1. QS hype and Microvast is more proper company so people jumping in. I sold at 14.70 just because my life savings was in it so I had to mitigate my risk

  2. Great to see the run up. It was the same with NBAC, there was a run up for no reason except for the hype. Still waiting for big news but when they announce it, we eating good.

  3. Appreciate you putting this video out. I was Googling like crazy trying to see if any news came out that I didn’t know about lol

  4. Super excited for THCB and Microvast. You my man are great and thanks for keeping us updated!

  5. Is the drop from 16.29-15.6 concerning or not really that deep in the long run?

  6. 100 % agree. If the merger does not get through, it will just fall to 10 USD. But if the merger gets through, it will explode, as Microvast is by far the best battery manufacturer out there! So right now we have a very nice chance to risk ratio…
    Long THCB! 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

  7. Listening to Frank Sinatra at work as I look at THCB price climb past $16. Life is good folks

  8. Great day, Nasdaq made it fall a good bit but just hold, I think the da will be announced by next Friday, if not I’ll probably sell

  9. I bought 1110 shares at 13.13 I sold 120 shares at 15.44 I have 990 shares left should I sell some now the price is 16.6 after hours. I know that you are not a financial advisor but I just want your opinion. Would you sell more? Thanks in advance

  10. I really hope they announce the DA tomorrow. Would be perfect timing. Fuel to fire.

  11. What do you think of GHIV spac merger with United Wholesale Mortgage (#2 mortgage lender in U.S.)? It’s still trading at below $11 and the merger is confirmed. Should go through late December or early January.

  12. Hey quick question. I started a very small position in this today. But if a spac like this doesnt merge. From what I’m told you basically get the initial start up cost back which is around $10 give or take correct? I’m jw how people play a failed merger. Do you leave the money in Tuscan holdings until they find another company to merge with? Or you can just take a small lost and get back like 10 dollars a share? Plz let me know, thanks!